July 9, 2012

Summer again

How did it happen so quickly again! Here's some pics from the last few months as summer has rolled in.
A quillow made for a friend. It's a quilt that folds up into a pillow. I was a bit resistant at first because it didn't seem like something I was interested in doing but once I started I really enjoyed making it.



 J doesn't like to have his picture taken anymore but agreed if he could have a brownie. done!


 When I was little, my family went on a vacation to Rockport MA for a week during the summer. It was a magical place for me and my sister, in part, simply because we were on vacation and we didn't do a lot of that. My mom had taken us to the local library where we got to choose an embroidery pattern for our jean jackets. This was mine. I remember making it and the pride I felt when it was done. Pretty cool that J likes it!






J is around for most of the summer so it may be hard for me to make stuff. My hands are itchy, not literally. I just need to be making things and it feels bad not to be creative. This week j is in camp so i have a little time for me.I'll check in at the end of the week. Thanks for sticking with me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment