September 20, 2010

another wedding

Cappy invited me to assist her with another wedding. The hampton's this time. Really lovely except for poor Granny with may have broken her hop on the dance floor!






Obviously no pictures of the actual wedding . I'm not so comfortable taking pictures of people. I leave that to the experts.

Did I mention that I'm participating in Beacon Open Studios this weekend?Did I also mention that I have 5 days to create some art and get the studio in order( although J has been busting his ass for me getting it cleaned and painted. I have a very good man by my side). So why I am I here on the computer instead of on the sewing machine working some magic? Well , J would say this is art too and it counts. But the truth of it is, that I'm a bit nervous about calling myself an artist so I'm intentionally self-sabotaging myself by doing this instead of making art for the show. There. I've said it. I'm going to make some art now. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. GOOD LUCK!! I'm sure you'll sew some magic into being.

    xo,
    p

    ReplyDelete