March 23, 2011

wednesday

It's snowing again. Two days after the first day of spring and it's snowing! That might explain my crankiness. Or, I may be cranky because I'm trying to do something nice for myself which is always challenging. I had decided on this nice gift for me and now a day later ,I'm having reservations, coming up with all kinds of excuses when really the issue is, I'm anxious about doing something lovely that's just for me. It's kind of crazy how we wire our brain in such a way to prevent ourselves from getting the things we want/ need. Crazy brain!
 I wanted to post a picture that would demonstrate how I'm feeling but I got nuthin'!
So here's some shapes of the city. It's funny how if you change your perspective you see things differently.
Ah ha! 
That's all I need. A change of perspective. Thanks, guys. 



No comments:

Post a Comment