November 22, 2010

ugh

J and I had dinner the other night and I was lamenting how hard it is for me to just make stuff for the sake of making stuff. How I wished I had a deadline of some kind so I would be forced to come up something. The next day I walked into the Beacon Coffee Shoppe where there was a little announcement about a small works art show. I'm learning that you really do just have to put it out there and you will get what you want. So now of course I have 2 days to make 4 pieces.
Here's some inspiration:

DSCN8219DSCN6353

Sorry about how some of the images are cut off. You can see the whole thing on the web sites. I'm trying not to spend too much time on the computer world so it takes me a long time to figure this stuff out. Any easy suggestions?Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment