November 30, 2010

what I'm thankful for

Even though it's a few days after Thanksgiving, I'm still eating turkey so I feel like I have time to get my list in. And while I usually post an image, sometimes only an image, I'll let the words speak for themselves.

I'm thankful for:
-My boy, who keeps me on my toes and always impresses me even when he makes me nuts
-The stinkbugs who have invaded our home since September. Theses guys have forced me to overcome my fear of bugs  because they show up ALL over the place. Today I found a huddle of them in my fabric stash. They stayed very still as if they thought they wouldn't be seen if they didn't move.
- My cat who has overcome last year's laziness and protected our house from the little mice that want to creep in and form their own home in the napkin drawer.
-Pecan Pie that my sister brought from Sweet Melissa's in Brooklyn
- Hair dye because I really can't deal with the grey right now
-My Mom because she hears me when I talk
-My man because he's doing the almost impossible

 Thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment